Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant even change country for downloading my previous apps

setting to change my country to Hong Kong and download an apps, i could pass to fill in my credit card, it pop out to call me make a new payment. what happen to ios, before won't let this happen, anything to solve it

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.1, credit card decline

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 1:03 AM

1 reply

Oct 4, 2015 1:07 AM in response to Normanchia

Are you currently in Hong Kong ? If not then you cannot use the Hong Kong store.

When you change country : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

I cant even change country for downloading my previous apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.