Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hardware problem just after upgrading to iOS 9!!!

Hi,

Last week tried to upgrade my iPad Air to iOS 9. The upgrade was successful but when I entered my password for first time and tried to login a blue screen appeared for 1 second and then it turned to a black screen. I tried to restore it from iTunes even using DFU mode but nothing was successful. I am always getting a 4005 error. So following the instructions of Apple i changed cable, my iTune is updated, checked with different pc etc but again nothing. So, i decided to take it to an authorise service of Apple and the answer that i got was that it is a hardware problem. Did any of you have similar experience after an upgrade? And why Apple does not tell you what is the exact hardware problem? Is there any way to run any hardware diagnostic by my own? Just to mention that i bought my iPad December of 2013, so the warranty expired and i was offered by the service point a new iPad air for 325euros!!!

iPad Air, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 2:40 AM

There are no replies.

Hardware problem just after upgrading to iOS 9!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.