Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 7.03 apps gone when iPhone 5 is restarted after plugged in

Hello guys

I've got a rather serious problem regarding my iPhone 5. It runs ios 7.0.3, i havent really updated it because it is a 16gb and thus space issues.

After regularly using it, it ran out of power. I proceeded to plug it in the power source, only to find that after restarting, all downloaded apps have disappeared. I have tried a reset (holding buttons) but it has not been fixed. App store shows that the apps have not been downloaded to the phone, and updates have disappeared. The problem is that the iPhone still has about 13 gb of used space! It should also be noted that the data in the pre-installed apps (such as photos in the photo app) are still intact. I am pretty sure that i have checked that the apps aren't hidden. This phone is not jailbroken, and does not include any such modifications to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use my phone mainly for games and messaging, which is not a big problem if i am to lose all the data, but it is frustrating. Thank you!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:53 AM

2 replies

IOS 7.03 apps gone when iPhone 5 is restarted after plugged in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.