Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I upgraded my mac..and now i am not able to use iPhoto. I have no back up.. I want to use iPhoto again not photos.. If I update ipto 9.61, will I use iPhoto again?

I upgraded my mac.. and now i am not able to use iPhoto. I have no back up.. I want to use iPhoto again not photos.. If I update ipto 9.61, will I use iPhoto again?

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 4:12 AM

2 replies

Oct 4, 2015 8:39 AM in response to mnmrll

It of course depends on undisclosed information but as a guess if you upgraded to El Captain then Photos was added and you must have iPhoto 9.6.1 to use iPhoto

And note that with no backup you are 100% guaranteed to lose everything sooner or later - bad things happen and with no backup when they do you lose things - you really need to start backing up ASAP

LN

I upgraded my mac..and now i am not able to use iPhoto. I have no back up.. I want to use iPhoto again not photos.. If I update ipto 9.61, will I use iPhoto again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.