Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s not restore

Hi Dear,

Sorry for Bad English!

I have several idevice such as iPhone 4S, IPhone 6, iPad and other [I sold my old iPhone 3GS].

Now, my problem very confused me!

I travel every month between 2 country in Midde lEast! in Last one, I charged my iPhone and suddenly my operator not work and my iPhone 4S stuck on searching, after open SIM Card, not effect and it`s stuck on searching. In NET, some people suggest to reset network setting or reset all settings or if problem not solved try to erase all content and settings. After Backup my iPhone I try all above solution, but not any things occurred and my phone stuck on searching.

After RESET FACTORY, my problem add to active my iPhone! [I turn off iCloud and Find My iPhone on settings] and iPhone not activated any more! and show message that "try again".

Problem not solved and for last chance I decide to restore iPhone to last iOS 9.0.2.

I downloaded and try restore with MacBook Air and latest iTunes, But after iPhone 4S reboot once stay in half process of restore and iTunes show error 46!! and iPhone stuck on RECOVER MODE.

I retry restore process with DFU mode but unsuccessfully and in half of process iTunes 46 Error message Appear! again and again.

I switch to my Windows Laptop and restore with iTunes latest version and same problem in half on process [in DFU and Recover Mode].

I try with Linux Machine and libmobiledevice software, but no any chance and stop on half on process but show extra info that can not update baseband.

and now, iPhone 4s is die, please help me to RECOVER my iPhone 4S.

thanks,

User uploaded file

iPhone 4S

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:31 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 4s not restore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.