Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

partage de connexion via usb

Bonjour,

Apres la dernier mise a jour iOS 9, je ne peu pas partager ma connexion via USB avec mon MacBook Pro.

La synchronisation avec iTunes via USB ça marche bien, mais dans la fenêtre réseau en Préférences Système dit que le câble iPhone est débranché.

En revanche le partage connexion via wi-fi et Bluetooth ça marche sans problème.

Solution?

iPhone 4s (8GB), iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 8:43 AM

google translation

Hello,

After the last update iOS 9, I do not share my little connection via USB with my MacBook Pro.

Synchronization with iTunes via USB it work well, but in the Network System Preferences window says that the iPhone cable is disconnected.

However the connection sharing via wi-fi and Bluetooth it work smoothly.

Solution?

You posted in the iPhoto for Mac forum - it is not clear that your question involves iPHoto (or Photo for tha tmatter) in any way

If it does please explain

for posting assistance see Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

LN

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2015 8:43 AM in response to criancorbe

google translation

Hello,

After the last update iOS 9, I do not share my little connection via USB with my MacBook Pro.

Synchronization with iTunes via USB it work well, but in the Network System Preferences window says that the iPhone cable is disconnected.

However the connection sharing via wi-fi and Bluetooth it work smoothly.

Solution?

You posted in the iPhoto for Mac forum - it is not clear that your question involves iPHoto (or Photo for tha tmatter) in any way

If it does please explain

for posting assistance see Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

LN

partage de connexion via usb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.