Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting track as Audio goes on forever, way beyond length of tune.

When trying to export guitar track DIs I am going to Export - > Track as Audio file. Once the export process starts, it goes on forever, way beyond the length of the tune. It runs for so long I eventually have to kill it.

Is there a way to tell Logic where to start/end as it relates to exporting the raw audio file? In that same context, say I have several guitar tracks on a given song, however one is a solo that starts halfway through the tune. Is there a way to export to everything lines up perfect when importing into another DAW, etc.

I ultimately trying to export all DI files to send for external mixing.

Thanks!

Logic Pro X, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:41 AM

4 replies

Oct 4, 2015 6:08 AM in response to Eriksimon

Thanks, but this is only applicable when bouncing a track (s). I am looking to export the raw audio file, without any influence from the mixer. For example if I want to send to another engineer for mixing. File -> Export -> Track as Audio File

When I bounce the track as you suggested, the timing is perfect, but the audio file is impacted by all the levels and modifications in the mix (all plug ins, EQ, etc are natural disabled).

When you export, no option on the where Logic starts/finishes -

User uploaded file

Exporting track as Audio goes on forever, way beyond length of tune.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.