Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

best software for password similar to bento?

I bought new macbook pro and I wanted to download a software similar to Bento (which I use on my older mac only to save my passwords).

There are many of password protection software in the market, I downloaded 1) dashline password manager, 2) Keeper password manager

Unfortunately both are short of being useful!

They are both gives you the facility to put username and password but somehow never thought to put extra fields for security questions you may need to use, sometime if something goes wrong with your accounts or someone tried to hack through your password you are asked these questions from the bank or the providers. Bento does have these extra fields and the extra fields are as protected as the main password.

Can you please help in directing me to the right reasonably priced( or free) software which can match bento (I only want to use it to save passwords, pin numbers & security questions).

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 6:07 AM

7 replies

Oct 4, 2015 9:57 AM in response to Jassos

for example in some international banking you have to put your username first, then password then memorable date and finally pin code, so I need 3 fields after username. In UK banking such as Nattiest, I have one user name and one password but if made mistake or for whatever reason I needed to reset the password then there will be 3 security questions I need to answer before I can reset the password, so the answers for the 3 security questions will need to be encrypted as well

best software for password similar to bento?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.