Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to use " move to ios" to move my data from android device to my iphone 4s by " move to ios" as soon as possible

Apple may not forget people who use iphone 3, 4 or 4s, when Apple produces any new soft ware apple should think about their customer first

now i want to transfer my data( contact, picture, messages...) from my old android device to my iphone 4s please recheck then help me as soon as possible

if you can not solve this problem please send me a new iphone 6s,i am so angry angry.... now, oh apple

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 6:50 AM

2 replies

i want to use " move to ios" to move my data from android device to my iphone 4s by " move to ios" as soon as possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.