Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcasts Downloading Error

Hello! I have an iPhone 5c with the new ios 9.0.2 update. Since the the ios 9 update I keep getting an error message when downloading episodes on my podcasts app. The podcasts episodes will download all the way up to the last second, then I get the error message every time. I thought the new ios 9.0.2 update was supposed to fix the issues with the podcasts. It seems that everything is worse. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or are others having the same problem? It's not an app update issue, it's an ios update issue. I can download my podcasts episodes on my computer with iTunes with no issue, but I'm wanting to download them on my phone without having to use my computer. Thanks for any information!

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 6:23 AM

2 replies

Oct 4, 2015 6:26 PM in response to AmmieLynn

I wish I could help. For what it's worth, I'm not getting quite the same problem as you - the episode will start to download, and everything seems fine, and then later I'll discover they weren't downloaded and instead still just have the cloud icon. This doesn't happen all the time; often episodes will download without any issues. I think I actually prefer your problem - at least you get a warning the episode didn't download. I don't find out until I'm away from wifi and need to worry about data limits.

Anyway, sorry, no suggestions, just a "You're not alone" post.

Podcasts Downloading Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.