Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot click "Agree" on terms and conditions after most recent update.

I cannot click "Agree" on terms and conditions after most recent update. I have replaced my screen a number of times, and admittedly have some issues when tapping, with the ipad entering the same character 4 times and other minor (correctable) issues. However, I can enter my pin, enter my wifi information, connect to icloud by entering apple credentials, etc. But when i get to the terms of service, I tap Agree and Disagree and neither do anything. I can "Send by email", expand the terms and tap "B. Privacy Policy" and they all respond. I have also ruled out there being dead quadrants at the bottom of the screen because when i open the keyboard, all of the bottom row keys respond (.?123, Emoticons, spacebar, underscore, hyphen, keyboard reduce)

I have power cycled numerous times as some posts have suggested and i have also tried to power on holding the home button (while plugged in to my PC in attempt to force iTunes to recognize it. Nothing is working. Any suggestions?

iPad 2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 6:25 AM

There are no replies.

I cannot click "Agree" on terms and conditions after most recent update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.