Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete unwanted pages

I am having fun with iAd Producer. I just added some pages to a project but need to delete one. I can't find any where to do this. Can anyone help me?

Thank you.

OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), i just purchased my MAC

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 6:05 AM

You need to enter Overview. To do that look for a left arrow button at the top of your window saying Overview.

Once you are in Overview, you'll see all the pages in your project. To delete one, simply click on it and hit the backspace key on your keyboard. Get back to any page view by double clicking on the page you want to view.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2015 6:05 AM in response to catonpub

You need to enter Overview. To do that look for a left arrow button at the top of your window saying Overview.

Once you are in Overview, you'll see all the pages in your project. To delete one, simply click on it and hit the backspace key on your keyboard. Get back to any page view by double clicking on the page you want to view.

Delete unwanted pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.