Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I email a webpage from Safari using El Capitan? The email link does not show up on the screen.

Just updated to El Capitan. I wanted to email a webpage. When I hit "File" "Share" it does not show anything for email. I dragged the mail symbol onto the task bar in Safari so I can send a webpage. When I click it nothing happens at all. Any suggestions?

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), El Capitan Ver 10.11

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 10:20 AM

9 replies

Dec 7, 2015 5:58 AM in response to Don W From Texas

After having the problem solved of e-mailing a webpage, the computer, for some reason, dropped the option again. I called Apple Support this time. We ran the computer through a safe mode start up and added a new user calling it Test. When I restarted the computer as a new user the "Email this page" option was there. At that point, I shut down the computer and restarted it using my old user name/account and magically it reappeared. I can't explain why it did that but to this day it is working fine. However, I did go back and delete the Test new user account name. I might suggest trying this but I cannot give you the logic of why it corrected itself. If all else fails, I would contact Apple Support....these guys a great! Good luck.

How do I email a webpage from Safari using El Capitan? The email link does not show up on the screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.