Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to preorder an album but it's asking me to verify myself with my security questions but I forgot the answers and when I want to reset them it sends the link to my recovery email and I don't know what it is. How do I change my recovery email?

I've been trying to preorder an album for a while now but I can't because the itunes store is asking me to verify myself with my security questions but I forgot what the answers were and every time I try to reset them it sends the link to my recovery email address but, I don't know what my email is because I made this account like years ago and I really wanna change my recovery email so I can reset my security questions but I don't know how to?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 10:39 AM

1 reply

I want to preorder an album but it's asking me to verify myself with my security questions but I forgot the answers and when I want to reset them it sends the link to my recovery email and I don't know what it is. How do I change my recovery email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.