Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp says it only supports windows 7 and later but I bought and downloaded an ISO image for windows 10

So I went online to buy an ISO image of windows 10 . I got it and I put the name of the image into the place where it says "ISO Image" and continued. It says something like "bootcamp only supports windows 7 and later, but I am using the image for windows 10. It doesnt let me go any further than that. What am I doing wrong?

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 10:38 AM

3 replies

Oct 6, 2015 2:18 AM in response to Andre Hong

I just have the same problem...

Make sure You have the right *ISO file... When i started download Win7.iso from microsoft web page it says it is going to be just over 3GB file... but when i finish downloading I realized my *iso file is only 2.15GB... Anyway i have tried to use it via Boot Camp and then the same error message appears.

Then decided to download Win7 iso once again and this time it was 3 gig file and everything went through smooth...

regards

Bootcamp says it only supports windows 7 and later but I bought and downloaded an ISO image for windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.