Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth not working while media is playing

Since iOS 9.01 I have had major issues with my car bluetooth. I have a 2013 Hyundai Elantra without nav, an iPhone 6, and iOS 9.02. My bluetooth syncs and works fine when listening to the radio but the minute I plug in my iPhone for music or my iPod, my hand free controls won't respond. If I unplug them and restart the car back to normal. I just got my iPhone 6 on Thursday and this started happening with my 5S on Tuesday, so I'm sure it's not the phone. It also was not a problem with iOS 9, it came after the first update. I've tried restoring my phone, completely disconnecting the Bluetooth and reconnecting and nothing is working. I'm used to this happening every time they release a new iOS and it usually just takes a few updates and it's fixed but with all the others I could at least just plug in my iPod for music and this time that is not even an option. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? I have tried talking to the dealer in the past and they told me there is no firmware update for the car. Please help! Thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 11:15 AM

There are no replies.

Bluetooth not working while media is playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.