Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audiobooks on the cloud - help.

I drowned my iPhone 6 on Wednesday and thanks to having it insured, received a like for like replacement of the one I destroyed (i.e. a new iPhone 6 64gb) however all of the Audiobooks I had were stored on the iCloud rather than physically on my phone. When I got my replacement however, none of them were anywhere to be found, not in iBooks and not in iTunes. They are all backed up on an external hard drive so I still have them but despite almost 3 hours of web chat will Apple, I am no further forward about how to store them in the cloud rather than on the phone eating up memory. I am reading all over the place that they cannot be kept on the cloud but they were on my last phone so I don't understand why they can't be on an exact replacement. They are in my iTunes library and called audiobooks but when I go to iBooks and go File>Move Books from iTunes it says I don't have any. Perhaps this is because they are audiobooks and not written books. I don't really have time to go to the Apple store so any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 12:37 PM

There are no replies.

Audiobooks on the cloud - help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.