Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i fix iphone that will not accept apple id password

iphone 5s stalls when entering apple id password

IOS 9.02

I have tried

updating

restoring

deleting device from FMI

reset all settigs

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 1:51 PM

5 replies

Oct 4, 2015 3:32 PM in response to sidharper

First, visit https://appleid.apple.com/ from a computer and click the "Manage your Apple ID". Make sure that you can actually login there to verify that you really know the current password. If not, then that's also the place you can use to regain access to your account or do a password reset.

Also, please explain in more detail about what screen you are actually entering your Apple ID password. Is it during iOS device setup, during iCloud login, on the Store login, while setting up a mail account, etc...

Oct 4, 2015 8:16 PM in response to FishingAddict

Thank you Tim....yes sir verified at appleid.com

Any of those places will not accept my lgoin.

Irestored my phone in recovery mode after updating to IOS9.02 now some of my apps are shaded and not usable

the issue of not being able to login was happening before the restore and update.

this is a phone that was sent to me from USA I live in Uganda and use the phone here

the problem started when I began using this phone a couple moths ago. I have not been able to set up email, login to app store or turn off Find my iphone

now when i go to settings and enter the PW for the apple id it goes gray and freezes.

thank you for thee help

how do i fix iphone that will not accept apple id password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.