Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No device drivers were found while installing windows10 via Bootcamp

My model is Macbook 11inch 2015 early, my system is EL Capitan. I used bootcamp 6.0 to install windows 10(using windows 10 official ISO, no need for USB or DVD). everything worked fine until it restarted and started to install. It showed that "no device drivers were found. Make sure that installation media contains correct drivers......". I tried million time and it got the same problem. Pls someone tells me how to solve it, I appreciate that!!

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 2:27 PM

3 replies

Oct 4, 2015 4:55 PM in response to ChrisYiu

1. Use Windows Snipping Tool - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-capture-screen-shot s#1TC=windows-8 - which will create PNG files that you should be able to upload.

2. X: is most likely the USB.

3. You may be using generic W10 drivers, not Apple-specific ones. For example, if you expand HID Devices, do you see any Apple drivers. Check Display Adapters as well.

No device drivers were found while installing windows10 via Bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.