Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked out of my new phone that is not set up yet. No computer access. How do I reset?i

I Received my new 6sPlus and have not yet set it up. I only set up the passcode. i am locked out of the phone. No access to a computer at the moment. How do I reset or get into my phone?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 3:01 PM

1 reply

Oct 4, 2015 3:16 PM in response to krista1206

Try a reset. Hold the on/off and power buttons together for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

If this works, the chances are your new iPhone is receiving and installing an iOS update. Be sure to check Settings > General > Software Update before you do anything else (if the iPhone tries to do things itself, let it proceed) and make sure you are at iOS 9.0.2.

If the reset does not work, then you will have to wait until you are near a computer.

Locked out of my new phone that is not set up yet. No computer access. How do I reset?i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.