Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center not working after update to 9.0.2

I just recently updated my IOS on my IPhone 6 to 9.0.2 today on 10/04/15. I was playing a 3rd party game app that I downloaded prior to the update today and tried to view the Game Center Achievements. A notification pops up and says " Game Venter Unavailable: Player is not signed in." From here I navigated to the Game Center App and when I open it all I am seeing is a blank screen.

I did go ahead and check all 3rd party games to see if its all games that link to Game Center and its effecting all of them.

This is odd since I always keep game center logged in so it cant be from me logging out of it.

I have tried going to the Apple Support Site to try and troubleshoot this issue but nothing on the site allows me to report an update bug. I also did follow all the suggested trouble shoot methods for all apps and nothing works.

Am I the only one having this issue/ does anyone know how to fix it?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, Game Center

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 2:23 PM

There are no replies.

Game Center not working after update to 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.