Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri will not reply back to me...

I am using a iPhone 6 that has been upgraded to 9.0.2 and it doesn't appear that Siri has found her voice. I noticed that when I upgraded to 9 that my Siri had stopped responding to me via voice; the answers were written in text, but not spoken.

I had my Siri on British Male voice but in US English. Both my Female and Male English and Australian accents work fine using US English, but it will not work with Female or Male British accents. I have seen a few other people post about this and I have used all their fixes to no avail.

Tried a hard reset, complete back up and restore as well as messing around with the accessibility options that others had offered. Nothing is working. Can someone from Apple at least confirm that this is a bug? I would hope that if they can at least acknowledge it's a bug that they would begin working on it... because obviously Siri is one of their assets. I have also already submitted a bug notice to them. This is really frustrating for me! 😟

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 2:58 PM

There are no replies.

Siri will not reply back to me...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.