Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reinstall all Windows 7 drivers?

Hello,

today I accidentally deleted all the drivers from my Windows 7 Professional x64bit. I installed it few months ago with BootCamp and all went good. Unfortunately, now I deleted all the drivers and I don't know how to reinstall them because neither my mouse or my keyboard work.
So, I already tried to use BootCamp Assistant to put all the drivers on a USB pen again, but once I opened Windows 7, nothing happened.
I hope I've been clear, otherwise please let me notice it. I'm not mother tongue and I'm sorry for any possible mistake I made.
Thank you very much, waiting impatiently for a reply,

Matteo.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:16 PM

29 replies

Oct 10, 2015 6:25 AM in response to Loner T

I'm sure that I've got the appropriate version for my Mac because it previously worked but accidentally I deleted all the drivers.The thing is that I actually have all the drivers, but I don't know how to install them because I ain't able to use my mouse and keyboard.
That's my real question: since they don't work, how can I install those drivers?Thank you again, everybody, I'm really appreciating your help.

Oct 10, 2015 7:37 AM in response to Matteo Marazzi

1. Is this a wired keyboard?

2. Before the Windows installed drivers are loaded, Safe mode loads generic drivers to allow external devices to function. If you keyboard does not work before Windows has started loading, you may have other issues. Please try safe mode.

3. You may need to run the following two procedures to make it work during the Startup phase.

Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC) on your Mac - Apple Support

How to Reset NVRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

How to reinstall all Windows 7 drivers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.