Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I revert from itunes 12.3 do the older version? Thus is because the older version does not support my iPad air

How do I revert from I iTunes 12.3 to the older version? Tis is because this iTunes will not import things from my iMac to iPad.

iMac-OTHER, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 3:11 PM

2 replies

Oct 4, 2015 5:16 PM in response to alexfromtarget1

I think people need more information of why your iMac will not sync with your iPad.

My very old iPad 1 running iOS 5.1.1 doesn't have any new problems. just the normal dead memory locations of music or TV shows that can't be played or deleted that have plagued iOS devices for the last 6 years.

Do your other devices (if any) have this same issue?

Oct 4, 2015 5:24 PM in response to alexfromtarget1

You're probably better off solving the problem with the current setup than trying to revert. Reverting is not easy. Look on the web for instructions but it involves many steps and specialized utilities.

I am confused. Your post says iTunes 12.3 will not do what you want, but your topic says the older version does not support your iPad. From this I gather neither version works.

How do I revert from itunes 12.3 do the older version? Thus is because the older version does not support my iPad air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.