Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update in iPhoto error.

Hello. So in order to get my iPhone 6s up and running i had to update my mid 2010 mac mini from snow leopard to mountain lion, in order to update iTunes, so that it was compatible with my new 6s. So i did the mountain lion install and checked for updates, there were several. I clicked "update all" and every time the install looked like it was about to be complete, an error would occur. I tried a few times with the same result.

So, i installed each update, one at a time until i came to the one that was causing the error. It was the iPhoto update. For some reason i keep getting an error and I'm not sure why. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks, O

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 4:10 PM

2 replies

Update in iPhoto error.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.