Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with finding the start menu...

I have no clue when the start button is. I need to find the Ease of Access on it so i can turn scroll lock on. please help me, i am having trouble.

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 6:04 PM

The Start button and Ease of Access are both Windows things. They wouldn't be on your MacBook Air unless you have installed and are running Windows. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/make-computer-easier-to-use#1TC=windo ws-7

2 replies

Oct 4, 2015 5:10 PM in response to AppleNyte

In the Dock at the bottom of the screen is an icon for System Preferences (looks like gears). Click on it to open it. In that window is an icon for Accessinility. You'll find sections to control various accessibility settings there. If you don't see what you want, you can use the search field at the top of that window.

Need help with finding the start menu...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.