Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I take off music from my iPhone that does not appear in my purchased section or appears in my device's music section? It shows two versions of the album: One I can play, one I can't. Please help!

How to take off music from phone that is not purchased or on my device music section?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 3:52 PM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2015 7:06 AM in response to ravedeath

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

This is what it looks like when I pull it up on my phone. It shows a duplicate of the same album. The songs that are not in bold, I am unable to delete off my phone. Any ideas how I can get them off? When I plug my phone in, the album does not show up in my device's music section or when I go to manage storage in my music section, it only shows one set of the album and the items not in bold can't be deleted even when I take it off of my phone.

How do I take off music from my iPhone that does not appear in my purchased section or appears in my device's music section? It shows two versions of the album: One I can play, one I can't. Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.