Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The only thing I am able to use is Siri and I have an iPhone 6plus ever since the iOS 9 update! When will you people fix this?

Ever since the iOS 9 update my phone has almost completely stop working except for Siri! I can't unluck with password won't swipe at all only fingerprint works to unlock it! Will you people fix this soon!!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 3:34 PM

4 replies

Oct 4, 2015 3:38 PM in response to Boss415

I suggest resetting your iPhone ... although this does have a risk. The risk is that your fingerprint will no longer work to unlock your iPhone. You are required to enter your passcode after doing a reset.

But if you are willing to take this risk, you could reset your iPhone by holding the on/off and home buttons together for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

The only thing I am able to use is Siri and I have an iPhone 6plus ever since the iOS 9 update! When will you people fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.