Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I keep getting a message from allstarmobile?

Since I uploaded the latest software update I now keep getting a message from these people claiming I have a chance to win a prize. I locks up my safari. What settings do I need to change to stop this?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2, and my iPad Air

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 2:02 PM

It's an ad on the page. Force quit safari, double tap the home button. Flick the preview for safari off the screen to close it. Then single tap the home button to exit the mode.

Go into the settings, safari, and throw away your history.

Then force your iPad to restart. Hold down the sleep and home keys for about 20 seconds. When you see the silver apple, let go and let it reboot.

The popup should be gone.

If its not then it's not on your iPad but your router is possibly compromised

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2015 2:02 PM in response to superkicker

It's an ad on the page. Force quit safari, double tap the home button. Flick the preview for safari off the screen to close it. Then single tap the home button to exit the mode.

Go into the settings, safari, and throw away your history.

Then force your iPad to restart. Hold down the sleep and home keys for about 20 seconds. When you see the silver apple, let go and let it reboot.

The popup should be gone.

If its not then it's not on your iPad but your router is possibly compromised

Why do I keep getting a message from allstarmobile?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.