Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

anker cables not recognized after upgrade to ios 9.0.2

I have Anker USB to lightning cables that I have been using to charge my iPhone. After upgrading to ios 9.0.2, the cable is no longer recognized. Anyone have a fix for this? I contacted Anker by e-mail and they will be away at a meeting for another week or so.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:49 PM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2015 5:20 AM in response to fireflymd

I haven't received an e-mail back from Anker, but from searching the internet have discovered if this happens, Anker has an 18 months warranty on the cables. I tried a different Anker cable and that worked just fine, so although I thought the upgrade to iOS 9.0.2 was the culprit, apparently it is a defective cable. Thankfully Anker honors its warranty!

I just keep answering my own questions!

Dec 6, 2016 5:43 PM in response to fireflymd

I haven't received an e-mail back from Anker, but from searching the internet have discovered if this happens, Anker has an 18 months warranty on the cables. I tried a different Anker cable and that worked just fine, so although I thought the upgrade to iOS 9.0.2 was the culprit, apparently it is a defective cable. Thankfully Anker honors its warranty!

I just keep answering my own questions!

anker cables not recognized after upgrade to ios 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.