Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Backed up old iPhone in iTunes. Restored backup on new iPhone. Mini pad has my notes on it also. I deleted those notes since it belongs to husband. Notes on my new iPhone disappeared also. Can they be retrieved by restoring only the notes in itu

I backed up my old iPhone in iTunes. I restored the back up into my new iPhone. My husband now owns my old iPhone which has zero notes. He also owns the new mini iPad which has all my notes on it. I was deleting them manually for him and now they are also no longer on my new iPhone. Is there a way to restore them from my backup on iTunes without having to restore everything again creating tons of duplicates? Thanks.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:05 PM

There are no replies.

Backed up old iPhone in iTunes. Restored backup on new iPhone. Mini pad has my notes on it also. I deleted those notes since it belongs to husband. Notes on my new iPhone disappeared also. Can they be retrieved by restoring only the notes in itu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.