Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stored networks on iOS devices

I recently came across a discussion thread regarding removing stored networks from iOS devices. The discussion was from 2011. Has there been any progress in being able to remove stored networks from my iPhone or iPad without resetting all of my network settings? I realize that if I go to System Preferences>Networks>advanced>click on the wi-fi tab I can see all of the networks on my mac and can manually remove them. What I don't know is if I remove them from my mac will they remove from my iPhone and if not, can I remove stored networks from my iPhone manually?

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 6:48 PM

Deleting them from your Mac will have no effect on your iPhone.

There is still no way to remove individual ones from an iPhone. You can make the suggestion to Apple via http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

1 reply

Stored networks on iOS devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.