Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Product date? I keep ordering products late in the year and getting products from early in the year. What can I do to ensure that I get the latest product? It's a Macbook Pro renting.

I keep ordering products late in the year and getting products labeled as early in the year. Is there anything I can do to ensure that I get the newest product? I should have asked before moments ago ordering a new Macbook Pro Retina on line. Thanks.

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.2, iphone and mac and macbook air

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:32 PM

1 reply

Oct 4, 2015 5:45 PM in response to martinwithaquestion

Check the Apple website for which are the current models.

You can also follow Mac-centric websites (such as Macworld.com) to stay up-to-date on what products have been introduces and/or scheduled to be introduced. For example, right now, we know that a new model of Apple TV will go on sale later this month, so you don't want to buy the he current model now.

Product date? I keep ordering products late in the year and getting products from early in the year. What can I do to ensure that I get the latest product? It's a Macbook Pro renting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.