Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud for Windows setup fails with Outlook 2016

I was able to migrate an old PC that was already using the iCloud for Windows sync with Outlook to Outlook 2016 but on a brand new laptop I am not able to get the Outlook integration to work. Instead, I get an error message stating that I repair it from the control panel, which I have done several times. Any ideas?

iPhone 4S, Windows 10, Outlook 2016

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 5:35 PM

6 replies

Oct 5, 2015 11:10 AM in response to mpicard47

I found this post from Microsoft today: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Is-Outlook-2016-for-Mac-compatible-with -Apple-iCloud-c9c67e41-274f-4527-ae5e-ea1003d89fc5

It simply confirms that calendar sync won't work with Office 2016. Email? Yes. Calendar? No.

So in true form, a Microsoft Internet product does not support established Internet protocols.

iCloud for Windows setup fails with Outlook 2016

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.