Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP IM GETTING THIS PROMT!! Anybody know what it is?? Passcode requirement: you must change your iPhone unlock passcode within 19 minitesello

hello all,

i keep getting prompted this message it started at 60 minutes now it's down to 19 minutes. I'm very much knowledgeable in iPhones and macbooks I'm very tmech Davy. But I can't, for the life of me, figure out WHY I'm getting this message. Can it be malware or something?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 6:37 PM

1 reply

Oct 4, 2015 7:01 PM in response to giovannijurado

Your phone cannot catch a virus or malware unless it has been jailbroken which I doubt you did. Perhaps you opened a bad webpage with malicious cookies and if so you can clear them by doing the following. Also update to 9.0.2 if you have not done so. Good luck.

Try resetting Safari. Close Safari completely from the multitasking window by double clicking the Home button and swiping up the Safari preview pane until it disappears from the screen. You may have to look for the Safari pane by scrawling to the left as there may be other panes there from other apps. Then go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything.

HELP IM GETTING THIS PROMT!! Anybody know what it is?? Passcode requirement: you must change your iPhone unlock passcode within 19 minitesello

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.