Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirDrop not working for my iPad Air 2 and iPhone 5 (both on iOS 9.0.2). Cannot detect users on both devices. AirDrop set to Everyone. What should I do?

AirDrop not working for my iPad Air 2 and iPhone 5 (both on iOS 9.0.2). Cannot detect users on both devices. AirDrop set to Everyone. What should I do?

iPad Air, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 8:32 PM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2015 3:17 AM in response to rainmaker0701

Have similar problem like you do.

While Air Drop is working nicely between iPhone 6S+, 6+, iPad Mini (all on 9.0.2) and MacBook Air (El Capitan)

My iPad Air 2 (9.0.2) is not seeing or allowing my other devices to see over Air Drop. It was working when it was back on iOS 8.x

What is puzzling is the Hands off function between Air2 and other devices are working, Safari can open all the pages among different devices and vice versa.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.