Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hotmail messages no longer appear in my inbox. (Have seen this asked several times now but with no useful answers provided). PLEASE HELP!!

Hotmail messages no longer appear in my inbox. Have seen this question asked numerous times now but with no satisfactory responses. I have tried removing the account and reading it (based on recommendations to previous posts on this issue) but am now left with no hotmail messages in my account (old or new).

Please don't send me to this link: (If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support) it's completely useless!

The account type is IMAP. The incoming mail server is imap-mail.outlook.com.

I am able to send emails as usual. My Exchange account is working fine. All my hotmail emails come through to my iPhone no problems.

Problem started before an upgrade to El Capitan and now persists following this upgrade.

Help Please!!!

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 7:57 PM

There are no replies.

Hotmail messages no longer appear in my inbox. (Have seen this asked several times now but with no useful answers provided). PLEASE HELP!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.