Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 9.0: Images not Displaying after El Capitan Upgrade

I have just upgraded to El Capitan 10.11, and suddenly some website images do not show up anymore in Safari 9.0, e.g. here:

http://www.vivocoaching.com/2015/10/03/trap-7-sabotage-executive-career-doing-al l-by-yourself/

Note that this is not the common problem of displaying a "?" instead of the image. The picture is either not there at all (with no hint that anything is missing) or the picture will show as a blur version when hovering above it. (See screenshots below).

I have already made sure that "disable images" from the "develop" menu is unchecked.

The same website is displaying just fine in Google Chrome (oops...)

Any help will be appreciated!

User uploaded file User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11), Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 7:18 PM

6 replies

Oct 6, 2015 7:33 AM in response to sageonthehill

This solved my problem.

log into your Wordpress site; go to Theme Options / General and add following to your Custom CSS:

html:not(.mobile-true) #main img:not(.animate-element, .ls-s-1),

html:not(.mobile-true) #header img,

html:not(.mobile-true) #bottom-bar img {

opacity: 1 !important;

}

You can find more details in the following thread

Safari don't display some images of my website

Oct 10, 2015 8:01 AM in response to sageonthehill

Here is the resolution for 2 common issues with one trick:

1. Problem: Safari 9.0 does not show all images / pictures, after upgrading to Mac OS X El Capitan, and always asks for certificate approval, when browsing on well known pages

2. Problem: I cannot connect / login to the App Store, after upgrading to Mac OS X El Capitan - Error: "UNTRUSTED_CERT_TITLE" (see screenshot below)

--> SOLUTION: Go into your Keychain (Finder > enter "Keychain" into the search area > Double click on "Keychain Access") and delete all "Verisign" certificates under the "login" keychain. Important: You may not be able / allowed to delete all certificates, but it should still resolve your problem!

User uploaded file

Safari 9.0: Images not Displaying after El Capitan Upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.