Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A subscriber to my iCloud photo sharing album removed themselves. Now when I try to re-add them, they get no notification. However, if I invite them to a new stream, no problem. Any ideas? Thx!

I created an iCloud photo sharing album, and have invited about 8 people. one subscriber removed themselves, and now I can't re-add them. Specifically, iCloud will let me send a new invitation, but the person never gets it. If I create a brand new shared album, and invite this person, they get the notification almost immediately. It almost seems like when a subscriber removed themselves from an album, Apple considers it Permanent. Anyone know of a solution?

iPhone 6

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 8:20 PM

1 reply

A subscriber to my iCloud photo sharing album removed themselves. Now when I try to re-add them, they get no notification. However, if I invite them to a new stream, no problem. Any ideas? Thx!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.