Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad is lock this ipad was gien to me by my boss.but even him forgot all the security answer.somebody from stayes give this to hin.it came from california,but the person who bought this is no longer to locate.the person who make the apple id forgo

16gb,3g ios8.1.3

the only personal information that i have is, still active e mail address use to make the apple id.this email is our e mail use by our company hhsamsung.

the problem is this ipad lock for security reason.

my boss the owner of this ipad give this to me he told me that it was lock.

so i try something else .i look some tips in youtube but nothing works.i make a appoinment call to apple and they want me to provide the receipt place bought.to this the only answer i get to my boss is he received this ipad from california the person who buy this is were to find.they senf the ipad here by mail(i have the po box #)here in american samoa.im still here.but i assure apple that this unit is not been stolen or found from somewhere.and im willing to give my full identification together with my passport #,my immigration id my sss # and my work ,here

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 8:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 1:37 AM

For info you are talking to fellow users here on these forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove the email address and other contact details from your post.

With activation lock Apple need proof of ownership (e.g. original receipt with the iPad's serial number on it) before they might help and remove a device from an account. Has your boss tried to contact the person that bought the iPad ?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2015 1:37 AM in response to mkzs

For info you are talking to fellow users here on these forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove the email address and other contact details from your post.

With activation lock Apple need proof of ownership (e.g. original receipt with the iPad's serial number on it) before they might help and remove a device from an account. Has your boss tried to contact the person that bought the iPad ?

my ipad is lock this ipad was gien to me by my boss.but even him forgot all the security answer.somebody from stayes give this to hin.it came from california,but the person who bought this is no longer to locate.the person who make the apple id forgo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.