Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I erased my mother's IPhone on the Find my Iphone portion on ICloud and didn't realize it permanently erased all her data such as photos, contacts, etc. She had no existing back up on Itunes or ICloud. Any way to get back photos without backup?

I erased my mother's iPhone on the Find my iphone portion on iCloud and didn't realize it permanently erased all her data such as photos, contacts, etc. She had no existing back up on Itunes or ICloud and had never even plugged her phone into a computer after purchasing it. She has now lost all her photos taken without a back up is there any way to get back these photos without her ever sharing them through iCloud or backing up on a computer? Or are the photos now lost forever? How does this erase option on the Find my iPhone app delete all of her information with no way to get it back?

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 9:10 PM

1 reply

I erased my mother's IPhone on the Find my Iphone portion on ICloud and didn't realize it permanently erased all her data such as photos, contacts, etc. She had no existing back up on Itunes or ICloud. Any way to get back photos without backup?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.