Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv?

Ok so I really want apple tv, and right now I'm researching all about it and I'm like 90% sold, but I don't know if my tv is compatible. I have a Panasonic Viera tv model is TC-32LX14 and if it is capable then thats great! But also on the best buy site it says "just connect to the internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a wide variety of other content." (I want apple tv to watch netflix) Will i still be able to watch netflix on the apple tv if my tv doesnt have wifi? Is it just the apple tv itself that needs wifi? ugh i'm like super confused. If someone could just answer this that would be great! *ALSO

does my tv need wifi or is it just the apple tv that needs wifi?

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 7:12 AM

The Apple TV connects to the TV using an HDMI lead and to the internet using either wifi or ethernet. The television does not have to be connectable to the internet. Yours appears to have satisfactory specifications.

2 replies

apple tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.