Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after update to iOS 9.0.2 safari works fine for hours then is unable to open webpages until I do a soft restart

On iPad 4, after updating from iOS 8.4 whatever directly to 9.0.2 everything was fine at first. Then about a week after updating, 2 days in a row I used the iPad on the Web a lot, stopped for a couple hours. And when I came back Safari couldn't load webpages. Including from the tabs that were already open in it. The blue line would just sit there about an inch long. Both days I got sick of this and did a restart. And then it was fine. I know there's nothing wrong with the router because I was using another computer on it just prior to Safari crapping out tonight. And the other computer and my phone on the same Wi-Fi last night. Constantly needing restarts shows something is going wrong. The first day it did this I thought it was the Wi-Fi so I did "forget this network" and attempted to restart it in every possible way and it wouldn't. The little wheel just kept spinning. Until I did the restart. So it seems to be a connectivity problem, but it shows my Wi-Fi network as connected even when it won't load webpages. Has anyone else had this? Is it a bug?

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3, Keyboard and dictation problem

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 10:31 PM

There are no replies.

after update to iOS 9.0.2 safari works fine for hours then is unable to open webpages until I do a soft restart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.