Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was updating my iphone 4s to IOS 9.0.2 and my phone displays it was updated successfully. There are just a few more steps to follow,and then your done.. However It kept on prompting onthe icloud set up page and on the find my iphone pag

I was updating my iphone 4s to IOS 9.0.2 and my phone displays it was updated successfully. There are just a few more steps to follow,and then your done.. However It kept on prompting onthe icloud set up page and on the find my iphone page. I can no longer use my phone.

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 11:38 PM

3 replies

Oct 7, 2015 12:08 AM in response to Keinah

If you can not continue past those pages you can maybe try plugging it in to your computer and reloading everything from itunes. If you have never synced it with a computer with itunes then you will have to take to the store unless someone else has a solution. Were you able to set up your icloud? If so just make sure you are using your original icloud account information. Good luck and I will be on the look out for any solutions for you.

I was updating my iphone 4s to IOS 9.0.2 and my phone displays it was updated successfully. There are just a few more steps to follow,and then your done.. However It kept on prompting onthe icloud set up page and on the find my iphone pag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.