Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Captain not Booting after upgrade

i m tired of trying number to times it freezes on the logo screen i have read number of responses to it it is very confusing and complicated this is very poor from apple im using macbook pro 15"

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 3:27 AM

4 replies

Oct 7, 2015 10:32 AM in response to josz

Bonjour,

Après l'installation de Mac OS X, je l'ai utilisé. Ce matin j'ai allumé mon ordinateur, et au bout de quelques secondes sur l'écran est venu des bandes de carré noir avec l'écran figé.

La seule combinaison qui fonctionne et commande plus R. J'ai réinstaller OS X par-dessus celui qui était installé j'ai pu à nouveau utiliser mon ordinateur sans aucun problème je l'ai éteint et dans l'après-midi, je l'ai rallumé et j'ai à nouveau le même problème écran figé avec des carrés noirs en ligne sur tous les écrans mon ordinateur est un iMac début 2009.

Depuis que j'ai eu cet ordinateur, je n'ai jamais eu le moindre problème avec le système est une solution à me proposer afin de régler ce problème. Pourrait-il s'agir d'un problème de piles ?.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide

Hello

After the installation of Mac OS X, I used it. This morning I turned on my computer, and after a few seconds on the screen came from the bands of black square with the frozen screen.

The only combination that works and more command R. I have reinstall OS X over that which was installed I was able again to use my computer without any problem I turned it off and in the afternoon,

I switched back it and I have again the same problem screen frozen with black squares on all screens online my computer is an iMac early 2009.

Since I got this computer, I have never had the slightest problem with the system is a solution for me to address this problem. Could it Sagis of a battery problem?

Thanks in advance for your help

Captain not Booting after upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.