Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My gps stopped working when i updated my iphone 5 to 9.0.1. Well let me rephrase that, my gps works as in telling me where to go, but my icon doesnt move when im driving so its not accurate.

My gps stopped working when i updated my iphone 5s to 9.0.2.

Well let me rephrase that, my gps works as in telling me where to go, but my icon doesnt move when im driving so its not accurate. It provides the initial map but other than that it doesn't do anything else. My wife didn't update her iphone 5s and her gps works fine. We both tried using our gps at the same time, and hers is accurate but mine provides the direction, but then keep saying to try going outdoors even though i am outdoors!!! i also notice my wifi is a lot weaker in signal then before alsoo.

Vikas

iPhone 5s, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 5:01 AM

6 replies

My gps stopped working when i updated my iphone 5 to 9.0.1. Well let me rephrase that, my gps works as in telling me where to go, but my icon doesnt move when im driving so its not accurate.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.