Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot share movies from imovie to apple tv, since instilling el capitan

cannot share movies from iMovie to apple tv or iPad since el capitan and 0s 9.02 i cloud does not respond.checked settings,iMovie theater does ask to turn on iCloud drive.which is on already. any ideas.can upload movies to theatre in mac thats all.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 5:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2015 2:19 PM

I Have the same problem trying to export an iMovie to Theater on my MacBook Pro. I can (from iPhone or iPad) open iMovie, then open Video, select a video clip, then tap the square with the up-pointing arrow at the bottom of the screen, then tap the iMovie Theater icon, and it asks to name the shared video. Click on OK and it exports that clip to iCloud and it shows up on the iPhone/iPad and Apple TV But not the Mac.

Hope Apple gets El Capitan/iCloud/iMovie to get along before too many more days!

slivver

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2015 2:19 PM in response to michaelfromwest parley

I Have the same problem trying to export an iMovie to Theater on my MacBook Pro. I can (from iPhone or iPad) open iMovie, then open Video, select a video clip, then tap the square with the up-pointing arrow at the bottom of the screen, then tap the iMovie Theater icon, and it asks to name the shared video. Click on OK and it exports that clip to iCloud and it shows up on the iPhone/iPad and Apple TV But not the Mac.

Hope Apple gets El Capitan/iCloud/iMovie to get along before too many more days!

slivver

cannot share movies from imovie to apple tv, since instilling el capitan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.