Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with Mail app on 9.0.2 Iphone 6s

Very frustrating but for some reason my new iphone 6s wont save images from my mail app. I restored and problem went away for a little bit but now is back. Normally you open the email message and hold down on the pic to see the "save image to cameraroll" button but doesnt pop up. advice?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 5:38 AM

2 replies

Oct 13, 2015 11:03 AM in response to dinard38

No I did not get it resolved, unfortunately this is a software vs hardware issue I believe. The problem is the setting for the force touch. They say there is a big difference but in real time use its not that different. I'm also having this issue when it comes to moving apps around. I did somewhat fix the issue tho by lightly putting my finger on the pic and holding it down to save images. The original pressure used to save an image is not the way you do it now, its a light touch for save and hard press for everything else. Hopefully a software update will fix the issue. I'm finding that it takes a few moments each time to do what was a simple task on Iphone 5s or 6. I would appreciate it a lot if an apple representative or tech guy could comment on this thread. One thing that helped is there is a setting for the 3d touch that allows you to pick between light medium and firm, i moved to firm and got better results.

P.s. Trying to find out how to change my siri suggestions when you swipe to the left. Is that option somewhere? It shows contacts and news, can i change it to other options? or use certain contacts or is it just recent?

Issues with Mail app on 9.0.2 Iphone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.