Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on iPhoto may have been deleted !

All of my photos were stored on iPhoto, recently when I went to have a look at them and they were all gone. Either they have been misplaced or deleted. Is there anyway of getting them back because these photos were really precious. All the help will be greatly appreciated 🙂 xx

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 6:26 AM

4 replies

Oct 5, 2015 11:48 AM in response to Shaizafromsydney

With the amount of information you've provided it's impossible to offer a solution. We can't see your computer so we need to know the details of your problem and setup, i.e.:

• what system are you running?
  • what version of iPhoto are you running?
  • what fixes have you tried?
  • where is your library located?
  • did you apply any updates or upgrades just prior to the problem occurring?
  • are you running a "managed" or "referenced" library?

User uploaded file

• what type of Mac?
  • how much free space on your boot drive?

User uploaded file

Oct 6, 2015 11:19 PM in response to LarryHN

Okay, so I turned on my computer one day and iPhoto pooped up asking about setting a new library, not knowing what it meant I clicked on set up a new library. After realising that all of my photos disappeared, I looked in the trash. I also checked if I had accidentally set a new library and my old library was still stored on my laptop but I didn't find anything. I hope this helps 🙂

Photos on iPhoto may have been deleted !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.