Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone successfully connected Denon Freak headphones to a MacBook Pro? My system does not recognize the headset. Is there an app, or does the system require a generic USB transmitter connected?

My Denon Freak headphones work perfectly with my iPad, however, once the headset locked onto the iPad, it will pair with nothing else. I decided to try pairing it to my Macbook Pro, but the system does not recognize this device. Devon does not state it is Mac compatible, nor does it state it is not compatible.

If anyone has successfully connected (paired) these devices, any guidance would be helpful....

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8.1

Posted on Oct 5, 2015 8:10 AM

2 replies

Oct 5, 2015 2:48 PM in response to Barry Hemphill

I tried that first, naturally. They offered an 'app,' a reference to one on one of their support pages that didn't actually apply to my request, and only downloads to an Android phone. I was not amused!

When I used the [Denon] 'chat' feature to seek out some help, the guy assisting was unable to locate anything closely resembling my request on their databases. He referred me to Apple's support boards (him) hoping I could find something there. I was hoping to find someone like myself who uses multiple OSs and got one working....

Has anyone successfully connected Denon Freak headphones to a MacBook Pro? My system does not recognize the headset. Is there an app, or does the system require a generic USB transmitter connected?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.